We always stand behind what we sell, with warranty and excellent customer service. This is the biggest difference between our company and other Chinese suppliers whose parts and service are difficult to get.
Bestar Limited Warranty
1. Bestar warrants following main parts against defects in materials and workmanship, being valid from the date of arrival:
(1) Brushless motor: 2 years
(2) Charger and Controller: 2 years
(3) Lithium battery: 2 years
(In cases of the actual capacity is lower than following:-
80% of stated capacity within 12 months;
75% of stated capacity within 18 months;
65% of stated capacity within 24 months)
(4) Frame and fork: 2 years
2. Warranty does not cover any parts, except the above-mentioned main parts that are covered by this warranty, for example, warranty does not cover any consumable parts, such as Bulb, Tire, Inner tube, Spark plug, etc that are designed to diminish overtime, unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship.
We always offer 1% consumable parts free of charge in container if your quantity for single model is not less than a full container, normally, this is enough to remain the products in good conditions, if you need more consumable parts, you can buy with us.
3. Warranty does not cover any labor costs.
4. This warranty does not apply: (a) to damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, misapplication, or non-Bestar products; (b) to damage caused by service performed by anyone other than Bestar; (c) to a product or part that has been modified without the written permission of Bestar; (d) if any Bestar serial number has been removed or defaced; (e) to damage during transit of the samples that were sent by LCL or courier; (f) to products delivered in the form of CKD.
5. In the period of warranty, you should pay for sending faulty parts back to us, and we will pay for sending replacements to you. When complaining about a visual defect, you needn’t send us the faulty parts if you could provide us with enough photos as requested. In case of no photos or invisible defect, you have to send back the faulty parts to us. When a product or part is exchanged, any replacement item becomes your property and the replaced item becomes Bestar’s property.
6. Before offering warranty service, Bestar or its agents may require that you furnish proof of purchase details, respond to questions designed to assist with diagnosing potential issues and follow Bestar’s procedures for obtaining warranty service.